9/11/09

Belinda Carlisle in the Quran


2:36  But the devil duped them, and caused their eviction therefrom. We said, "Go down as enemies of one another. On Earth shall be your habitation and provision for awhile."

That sure sounds like the Garden of Eden wasn't on earth.  But, but, but the Bible, Genesis 2, it says it was, somewhere around Ethiopia, it even names the rivers that flowed out of it. Which is right? Oh dear oh me, my immortal soul hanging in the balance, golly gee. There's more,

2:41 And believe in the Book I have now sent down; as it confirms the Scriptures you already possess,

Fuck me if this isn't saying the bible is accurate. It would be the scriptures that Godhammed's peeps already possessed, and the book he was sending down confirms what it said--Tigris, Euphrates, Ethiopia.  God didn't notice the Red Sea I guess, but if the G of E was already on Earth, why'd it tell them to go down and live on Earth?  Is Heaven a Place on Earth or not?  I'm so confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Good to have you back.