9/29/10

Pole-vaulting to Conclusions


I'm reprinting this handy flow chart to use as a guide next time some nitwits come knocking on your door and say "How can you not believe the Bible? Doesn't this complex world around us prove God is real?"

Instead of strangling them for their shabby logic, you can play twenty questions. (well, 18 actually, but you can make up new ones.)


If they come up with good solid reasons for each one of these points, you better listen to them. Also email me ASAP, cuz I'll wanna know about it.  I can make it past room #3 by using my Super Simile Senses, but I always die by #12.

3 comments:

Ian said...

Love it. I couldn't figure out why "does it have a creator" takes you back to 1 though. Doesn't that mean you can only progress if you don't think there's a creator?

Ian said...

Doh, okay, just followed the link back to the original post and figured out what you mean! Obvious when you think about it...

uzza said...

Well, maybe not so obvious, since lots of people have trouble with it, but I couldn't figure out a better way to put it.