2/21/11

Congratulate me


I've finished reading all four of the gospels. That is to say, I read the Story of Jesus four different times. I gotta admit I wasn't paying as close attention the fourth time through.

Cliff Notes:
There was this preacher running round, started thinking he was God, had a persecution complex, The Man took him out. Instead of disbanding, his cult claimed he rose from the dead, and they are still around. The end.

The story was written by committee, repeated four times by four different authors who never got together and compared notes. It's like if Wolverine had X-ray vision in one chapter and in the next blind monk and talked like this, was he. Yes, hmmm.

That committee would have done better if it'd edited it. Should've had Ed edit it. If Ed'd've edited it it'd've been better.


No comments: