3/22/12

Life before conception


OOh, OOH, this is better than the wasted sperm bill.  It's Bible-based.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;"---Jeremiah 1:5

David Barton (snicker) says

If you consider that life begins at conception ... and I have to consider that Biblically, life begins before conception because it says "before you were in your mother's womb I knew you." So I gotta say, well it at least begins at conception. How you handle that Jeremiah verse that says before that I knew you, you know that's an interesting question.

Before you were in there you were still you, spermie: God says.

Some liberal senator get on this, pleeease, and file charges against spermie-boy for unlawful entry, trespassing, home invasion, and assault on that innocent Egg-American that was living in there before he snuck in.

No comments: